Sims 4 Game Missing on Origin.

by SimWizard0812

Original Post

Sims 4 Game Missing on Origin.

★ Novice

Hi 

I had an installed version of the Sims 4 Game on my Origin Account, this is on a PC. I've had the game since Christmas 2014 with no major problems, however after not playing the game for a while and it updates quite frequently it seems that the game has disappeared after an update. 
The Origin account is logged on as the only one I have, however refuses to put my status as "online" despite being connected to wifi. Due to this it says there are no games to display and I cannot see any ways to get around it. As you can imagined I'm fuming, finally have some time to play my game and it goes missing! 

Help please anyone! Frown 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Game Missing on Origin.

Hero

If the game is no longer shows up on your Origin client, please try the following things

• Restart Origin
  • Log out and back in and use the email address instead of the username. Make sure to use the one you used to register the game in the first place
  • Make sure it's not under Hidden Games
  • Reinstall Origin
  • Restart your router/modem,
  • Get in touch with a game advisor.

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)