Re: Sims 4 Gallery Followers, who are they?

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 Gallery Followers, who are they?

★★★★★ Novice

My notifications on my Gallery home page tells me that I have new followers.  When I click on the messag,e it takes me to my profile which tells me how many followers I have, but it doesn't tell me who they are.

Is there any way I can find out who they are?  I would like to return the favor and follow them back.

thank you,

-Tyris No

Message 1 of 4 (2,249 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Unfortunately, I don't think there is.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you click on “friends” once the window pop up click “followers” and it shows who they are.  I just tried it and it does show.  It even lets you go to that persons showcase page.  Btw I’m on my laptop so idk if it’s the same for consoles.  Hope that helps

Message 3 of 4 (583 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @oMYoMY200,

Thanks for looking to help others out and adding that information.

We'll close this out here to limit necro posting. For future readers, please try the advise shared in here. If it hasn't helped, please open a new thread.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (552 Views)