Re: Sims 4 Furniture cc not showing up in build mode

by MissBpx02

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@VictoriaDuh thats alright! just go into your files (i dont know about mac, but on windows its probably in documents or program files), to Electronic Arts, then the Sims 4, and go to the Mods folder. If you've already downloaded a lot of mods/cc, then it might be tricky to find, but the file should be called "Tmex-BetterBuildBuy". just press the delete button, no need to go through any lengthy uninstalling process. hope i helped! (edit: sorry forgot to tag you lol)

Message 11 of 26 (2,955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@WaterTorrent666 Thank you so much!! I was having this exact problem, & I knew it was a conflicting mod. I couldn't figure out which one it was though, for the life of me. I have so many mods, & it was driving me crazy going through them one by one. You saved my game, & my sanity!!😅 Thanks again, please take care, & be safe out there!🙏�

Message 12 of 26 (2,921 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@WaterTorrent666 This worked like a charm, I had no idea for so long:,))
Message 13 of 26 (2,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi so i have the same problem and I just deleted the better build bye mod but all my stuff is still not showing up?

Message 14 of 26 (2,647 Views)

★ Novice

YOU ARE THE REAL MVP!!! Even now in August 2021 I couldn't figure out what was going on.... I deleted my game and all content twice trying to figure it out. THANK YOU!!!!

Message 15 of 26 (2,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, go to the mods folder, mostly the mods folder location is in Documents- Electronic arts- The sims 4-mods folder Standard smile)

Message 16 of 26 (2,414 Views)

★★ Novice

Just a heads up, you don't actually have to delete it. You just have to enable custom content via the filter menu that is in the upper right area of build/buy catalog. The option is under "Content". The filter is there in case you want to share a lot so you don't have to worry about accidentally selecting custom content.

Message 17 of 26 (2,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue but I cannot delete the build better buy mod because it is required for my TOOL mod to work in build mode. I’m so upset Frown

Message 18 of 26 (2,275 Views)

Hero
@cheychristiann Just go to TwistedMexis page and download the newest compatible version of the mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 26 (2,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded it today and all of my costume content disappeared. I deleted it and my custom content still isn’t back idk what to do 

Message 20 of 26 (2,196 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help