Sims 4 Frequent Crashes

by Uetch16

Original Post

Sims 4 Frequent Crashes

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I've been having trouble with frequent crashes lately. I've looked around the forum for help and tried a few different things. First, I tried repairing the game through the Origin client. That didn't help. I then uninstalled my mods and played the game vanilla. The crashes were still present. I reinstalled the game and that seemed to work as I got a couple hours in and successfully saved and exited before going to work with no issue. I loaded up the game after work and the crashes are back. I'm playing on a fresh install, no mods, the game is up to date, my origin client is up to date. I'm running out of options here. I'm going to attach my lastcrash.txt file and hope someone can help me figure it out as I'm not familiar with the code.

Message 1 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Frequent Crashes

★★★ Newbie

Er... I'm trying to post the lastcrash.txt file but every time i attach it and hit submit, it just reloads the page and removes my attachment

Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Frequent Crashes

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

For some reason you can not attach that. Copy the contents and paste in your answer between spoiler tags (yellow button).

Please post a dxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)