Sims 4 Exception Breakpoint

by Singerlover9

Original Post

Sims 4 Exception Breakpoint

★ Apprentice

Hi, so I’ve been having this problem where the game crashes on startup with mods. I removed all of my mods (except for the ones that I know are compatible) and tried just loading with CC. This time, I got an exception breakpoint error. Note: it loads without custom content. Is there any CC you know of that is causing the game to crash? Or is there something else I can do? HELP. I don’t want to live without my CC

Message 1 of 4 (2,912 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Exception Breakpoint

Champion (Retired)

@Singerlover9 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

Check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (2,904 Views)

★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen I know it’s mods or cc that is causing the issue because I tried removing the folder and it worked. I have way too much CC to be checking one at a time.
Message 3 of 4 (2,901 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Singerlover9 

Then use the 50/50 method.

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (2,890 Views)