Sims 4 Error Code: 123:20ece5dd:6805d30

by ecksthee

Original Post

Re: Restaurant Bugs

★★★ Novice

i’ve tried selling and buying it and can enter it through edit mode

i tested it and it turns out that a mod is causing it to say i don’t own any businesses

Message 11 of 61 (3,702 Views)

Hero
So if you remove the mod (which one is it ?), it's working fine ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 61 (3,695 Views)

★★★ Novice

i meant to say that i now know that one of my mods is causing it but not sure which one so i’ll have to test it later, thanks for the help though.

Message 13 of 61 (3,688 Views)

Hero
Moving this to tech then, @ecksthee

let me know what you find :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 61 (3,681 Views)

Sims 4 Error Code: 123:20ece5dd:6805d30

★★★ Novice

Okay, so I keep getting this error when i try to travel to a restaurant with cc tables from my sims home via the business menu

Ive noticed this only occurs when i use CC tables for the restaurant and not any other furniture 

Its been happening to every restaurant i’ve made so far

Message 15 of 61 (4,090 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Error Code: 123:20ece5dd:6805d30

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@ecksthee

The answer is simple - the interaction of the table in the restaurant with the waiter is different than the interaction of your sim with the same table at home. EA tables are equipped with this interaction - this CC table is not. It was probably created on the basis of an older mesh which did not have this interaction. So the game thinks there are no tables in these restaurants.
Delete this CC tables from your mods folder. Delete also localthumbcache.package from the game folder. Fix the game in Origin and look for newer, nice CC tables

I don't work for EA

Message 16 of 61 (4,083 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do you know any solutions?

Message 17 of 61 (4,070 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@ecksthee

You have a solution above. Replace these tables with newer ones. No mods creator will create interaction for these older tables. After all, they are not interested in CC, if someone knows like create scripts mods he will not create interaction for simple restaurant table. He has something better to do.
Message 18 of 61 (4,047 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Dineout game wont load I keep getting error code: 123:20ece5dd:6805d3

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem as well. I took off all mods and cc and started a brand new game built a restaurant without mods and cc and it's still doing this 😭😭😭

Message 19 of 61 (3,727 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Dineout game wont load I keep getting error code: 123:20ece5dd:6805d3

Hero
Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 61 (3,694 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help