Re: Sims 4 Error Code 110

by wisconsinpro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Error Code 110

★★★ Novice

Before you ask, yes, I have tried moving the mods folder to my desktop. There doesn't seem to be a problem with the mods - at least that I know of.

Anyways - error code 110. It only happens for one household of mine. I quit the game and then like two hours later I decided to play again - and it gives me the error message (again, only for one load sim). I'm not really sure what to do about it and I don't want to just make a new family because I had gotten far with the "broken" one. 

Any help is appreciated, as always! Thanks!

Message 1 of 8 (7,325 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@wisconsinpro Tried your save and got the error when I loaded that lot but when I loaded another one first and then switch back to the one in Brindelton Bay that also worked fine.

Did you try that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (7,269 Views)

All Replies

Hero

HI @wisconsinpro 

could you post a screenshot of the message ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (7,315 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, of course.

Message 3 of 8 (7,307 Views)

Hero
@wisconsinpro That one doesn't look familiar

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (7,296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sure

Message 5 of 8 (7,279 Views)

Hero
@wisconsinpro Tried your save and got the error when I loaded that lot but when I loaded another one first and then switch back to the one in Brindelton Bay that also worked fine.

Did you try that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (7,270 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just tried that and it worked. Thanks so much for the help Standard smile

Message 7 of 8 (7,264 Views)

Hero
@wisconsinpro Good to hear. I didn't test further so let me know if it comes back

Do make sure your cc/mods are all updated for the current patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (7,256 Views)