Sims 4 Error: Already Running

by kashley07

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Error: Already Running

★★★ Newbie
NONE OF THESE SOLUTIONS HAVE WORKED!! I have done what seems like everything, including 4 hours spent on the phone with the EA helpline. Please someone give me some advice. All I want to do is play my freaking Sims game.
Message 21 of 83 (7,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only have the one user on my computer and there is no "sharing" option. I have repaired through Origin, Uninstalled and re-installed my game and really want to play. Please HELP ME!

Message 22 of 83 (7,362 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got the same problem i have tryed restarting my computer 20 times and nothing is happening

advice please 

Message 23 of 83 (7,345 Views)

Hero

Do you have any process ts4.exe running in your task manager ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 83 (7,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I have the same issue with my Sims 4. Except, the thing is, I have the 48-hour trial version and the issue started as soon as i tried to open it for the first time it had this error. Ive tried everything and I'm extremely frustrated. Please help.

Message 25 of 83 (7,322 Views)

Hero

Did you try the suggestions in this thread ?

Is the process running ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 83 (7,317 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried this and it did not work. I think I am using windows 7 or 8.1. I'm crying I want t play so bad..Frown

Message 27 of 83 (7,254 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 83 (7,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What antivirus are you running?  I had to put TS4.exe and TS4_64.exe into "trusted applications" in my antivirus program.  Then it started as normal.

Hope that helps. (I'm running Win10 btw).

Message 29 of 83 (7,086 Views)

★★ Novice

This did not work for me, not sure why. I've also checked my antivirus and I cannot find anywhere that its listed it as a program to block.

(Windows 10)

Message 30 of 83 (7,031 Views)