Sims 4 Electronic Arts folder missing

by paigeMarieD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Electronic Arts folder missing

★★ Novice

I had my sims 4 deluxe downloaded through origins and i had my electronic arts folder in my documents, but i had to reset my entire laptop. So i reinstalled origins and reinstalled my sims 4 game, I have been playing it for a couple days but i still no longer have an electronic arts folder for it, i have searched my entire laptop and i can't find it.  i don't know what to do, i want to install mods but i can't currently because its missing. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (14,184 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Electronic Arts folder missing

Hero

Are you using OneDrive or other cloud storage services ? If so, try there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (14,871 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Are you using OneDrive or other cloud storage services ? If so, try there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (14,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have a similar issue where my EA folder was deleted and i have reinstalled the game and played it and it's still not there, but all my cc is still in the game, i was wondering if there was anyway i could get the EA folder back? i don't use one drive and its the digital deluxe game

Message 3 of 6 (12,741 Views)

It sounds like your saves folder got deleted, do you use any other cloud software that might have copied the file to a different location?

Always make sure to make back ups of your game, you can read all about them over here:
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/backups/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 6 (12,733 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm having the same issue and already reinstalled it and its not showing up in documents or in one drive or iCloud...

Message 5 of 6 (11,704 Views)

Hero
@TheSkyrimSimmer Did you start the game at least once ? Did you try searching for it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (11,686 Views)