Sims 4 Electronic Arts folder missing

by rainforcerr

Original Post

Sims 4 Electronic Arts folder missing

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally deleted EVERYTHING in the electronic arts folder for sims. I don't know what to do, I was just getting some mods and I was trying to organize everthing then boom, gone, it wasn't even in my trash and I can't find it anywhere. I don't know what to do, can someone please help?

Message 1 of 8 (525 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Electronic Arts folder missing

Hero

Hi @rainforcerr

if it's not in the trash, and nowhere else on your hard drive (search if there's another thesims4 folder) and you never made a backup, I don't think there's much that can be done. If you deleted it, it's gone.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, even if I redownload the game all the folders wont come back along with it..?

Message 3 of 8 (503 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey!

Try checking your temp files. The Sims only went of your main files. Install The Sims back from there.

Hey! Grant me some EXP if this worked! 😀. If I got it right, share your answer with the world!

Message 4 of 8 (499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I will try it a bit later, thank you

Message 5 of 8 (494 Views)

Hero

HI @rainforcerr

are we talking about your user files (your saves and all) or the game itself ?

The game itself you cn just redownload and it will work again but if you delete your saves and other user files, I'm afraid, they're gone for good.

The folders will be recreated but not your saves.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am having the save problem today and I reinstalled the game and repaired it and still didn't get the folder back. Did you ever resolve the problem?

Message 7 of 8 (343 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (323 Views)