Sims 4 Driver error

by Rettrospecs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Driver error

★★★ Newbie

Just moved and wanted to load up the sims 4 after a bit of a break, and now I have the 0e6d1221 Error. I updated to the latest driver that came out on the 22nd and still no game. Any help? DXDiag posted for reference.

Message 1 of 2 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Driver error

★★★★★ Guide

Hello @Rettrospecs ;

I found this previous topic on the matter:

Help! Error: 0e6d1221 1df4e8dc:80010000:00000000

Crinrict used the following steps to help troubleshoot the issue:

1. See if it starts in Windowed Mode: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/playing-the-sims-4-in-windowed-mode/
  2. Turn off Origin In Game
  3. If you have a dual graphics system, make sure the game runs on the card and not the chip
  4. Uninstall and reinstall your graphics drivers
  5. Rollback to earlier graphics dirvers
  6. Right click on the game in Origin and press repair game

Make sure to test the game after every step to determine which of the steps actually resolved the issue; if it still doesn't after all the steps, let us know.

(Just a reminder, unless specifically stated in our titles, we don't work for EA.)

- B

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 Driver error

★★★★★ Guide

Hello @Rettrospecs ;

I found this previous topic on the matter:

Help! Error: 0e6d1221 1df4e8dc:80010000:00000000

Crinrict used the following steps to help troubleshoot the issue:

1. See if it starts in Windowed Mode: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/playing-the-sims-4-in-windowed-mode/
  2. Turn off Origin In Game
  3. If you have a dual graphics system, make sure the game runs on the card and not the chip
  4. Uninstall and reinstall your graphics drivers
  5. Rollback to earlier graphics dirvers
  6. Right click on the game in Origin and press repair game

Make sure to test the game after every step to determine which of the steps actually resolved the issue; if it still doesn't after all the steps, let us know.

(Just a reminder, unless specifically stated in our titles, we don't work for EA.)

- B

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)