Sims 4 Drake Hall disappears except for lights hanging in mid air

by MissLegend92

Original Post

Sims 4 Drake Hall disappears except for lights hanging in mid air

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello all. I am having an issue I have not seen before and its stressing me out to no end. I sent a sim to University and moved her into Drake Hall. I chose a dormitory from the Gallery and set it. It looked more like a house than a Dorm which drew me to it but once it was placed my sim and all her roommates couldn't get into the house even though it had an elevator. So I demolished the house and used a mod to complete her term instantly and moved her out. Ever since the entire lot has disappeared! The ground wavers and glitches and is completely empty aside from lights around where the Drake Hall building should be. At the time I did have adult mods installed along with the term mod but have since taken all mods out. I have deleted my game and reinstalled everything and loaded my previous save and the problem still occurs. However when I start a fresh new game, the problem goes away. Is there a way for me to fix Drake hall or is it just gone forever?

Message 1 of 3 (860 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Drake Hall disappears except for lights hanging in mid air

@MissLegend92  Try building something on the lot, like a room or two.  Then bulldoze the lot in Map View.  If that doesn't work, see whether you can place a different building from your library or the Gallery.  If it works, you can bulldoze that and then add what you want.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (833 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Drake Hall disappears except for lights hanging in mid air

★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict Sorry for the late reply, I will give that a try! Will update to see if that works. Thank you for your reply. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (803 Views)