Sims 4 Download not working

by Saiyanlogo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Download not working

★ Novice

I uninstalled the Sims 4 a couple of months ago on Origin and recently tried to re-install to purchase Seasons. The problem however, is when I press download it says "Folder does not exist, please choose a new folder". I've seen this come up on other topics but for them it was an easy fix because they already have the folder. What should I do if there is no folder to select?

Message 1 of 4 (585 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Download not working

Hero

Hi @Saiyanlogo

I would try just creating the folder manually in your file system and then choosing that.

Maybe it works.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (614 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Saiyanlogo

I would try just creating the folder manually in your file system and then choosing that.

Maybe it works.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (615 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, manually making the folder didn't help since Origin doesn't count it as the game folder, but I eventually got it to work about 3 days later after messing around with the Origin launcher settings. Strange things happen with this thing. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 4 (552 Views)

Hero
Glad to hear you got it to work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (532 Views)