Re: Sims 4 Download Prob (Mac to PC)

by Rosalia85

Original Post

Sims 4 Download Prob (Mac to PC)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

someone purchased sims 4 for me, not knowing that i own a mac, and when i opened it in origin, on the mac side of my computer it obviously cannot download... but when i go to my windows (parallel) side, it doesn't show up in my games and downloading it with the product key isn't an option. What can i do??? Please help!! Frown

Message 1 of 5 (308 Views)

Community Manager

If the game isn't showing in your Origin client then you must be logged in to the wrong account. Are you aboslutely sure you're logging in with the right email address? If so, please open a case with EA support. Request a call back so they can work it out with you over the phone.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (301 Views)

★ Guide

Find out what the product key is and contact help.ea.com

That is the only way to find out whre the game is and get it to the correct account

Message 3 of 5 (299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is the right account because I only have one. I entered the product key on my mac..but it its the same account I should be able to reenter it right?

How do I open a claim/ask for help?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5 (295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same happened to me...I got the sims 4 and now I find out that it only runs on windows. I don't find any chat options on ea help page, at least on the spanish web http://help.ea.com/es/ (I am from Spain) . Does anyone know how to solve this?

Message 5 of 5 (281 Views)