Re: Sims 4 Doctor house call

by mrstragicclown

Original Post

Sims 4 Doctor house call

★★★ Novice

My doctor is not being transferred to the house call even after I have accepted it and clicked okay. 

Message 1 of 6 (4,525 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (4,509 Views)

★★★ Novice
No, no mods. And it's only just started happening. I did get to do a few house calls at first but now it's not letting me. Any other suggestions???
Message 3 of 6 (4,502 Views)

Hero

Sounds like corruption

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves, upload to mediafire or dropbox and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (4,496 Views)

★ Guide

It's happening to me also no mods game is fixed and cache is cleared. It's an EA issue not a player issue it's glitched and needs to be fixed.

Message 5 of 6 (2,561 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @mrstragicclown,

This thread hasn't been active for 5 years. Could you open a new thread please and I'll lock this necro'd thread here.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (2,529 Views)