by ecksthee

Original Post

Sims 4 Dineout Customers keep leaving restaurant

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure
What happens when the bug occurs? When customers come to my restaurant, they keep leaving. Usually when they get seated but also and they are already seated. If they have already been seated, they stand up for a while and leave
What do you expect to see? The restaurant customers should stay and eat then leave
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I’m trying to run a restaurant but noticed that barely any customers are being fully served since they leave the lot  before they could even start their meal or be seated so i barely earn money and am not reviewed

I noticed this only occurs with custom restaurants and not premade ones

I don’t think that this is a problem with my CC because this happens when the customers sit at the vanilla dining spots too

The customers also walk around and instead of being served or going to the host stations

If they get seated, they will stand up and walk around without ordering or walk back to the host station

Message 1 of 7 (4,413 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Dineout Customers keep leaving restaurant

Hero
@ecksthee Could you test if you have the same issue on a fresh save with no mods/cc installed at all ?

Does it happen in all of your restaurants or just one of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (4,381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It seems to work fine without cc but i then again, when i tried running the same restaurant with the cc but with a different save file, it also worked fine 

this problem occurs to all ofmy self made restaurants and occasionally to my premade one

Message 3 of 7 (4,363 Views)

Hero
@ecksthee Could be some corruption on that save.

Could you remove all cc/mods and test on a copy of that save without CC/mods installed to your game at all (disabled)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (4,356 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks, I did so and it works fine 

I’ll try to find which mod is the cause and will update later

Message 5 of 7 (4,346 Views)

Hero
@ecksthee Moving this to tech for further troubleshooting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (4,301 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happens to me too all the time now. No mods, etc. Didn't happen at first with my restaurant, but now it does with half my customers. I don't know what changed.

Message 7 of 7 (3,095 Views)