Re: Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Won't Work - Help!

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Won't Work - Help!

★★ Novice

Hello,  I need help with The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe. I Pre-ordered it in October and have been waiting for it to come out so when it did, It wouldn't install nor even say the game is out which i have tried logging out & logging back in, but it didn't seem to work.  

Any help would be much appreciated.

- Gia

Message 1 of 8 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, the game is still greyed out, and it is still showing as though the game hasn't been released. Tried refreshing and nothing is happening...

Message 2 of 8 (620 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm glad at least i'm not the only one with the same problem. i'm actually gonna cry! EA needs to fix this NOW!

@Siolfor wrote:

Yeah, the game is still greyed out, and it is still showing as though the game hasn't been released. Tried refreshing and nothing is happening...

Message 3 of 8 (605 Views)

★★ Novice

Its EA, they've screwed up almost all their origin releases so far. Plus, we're expecting that they are capable of doing a single thing right this year. (Refrence to simcity launch screw ups)

Message 4 of 8 (544 Views)

★ Novice

i had to restart my computer a few times before it would show orange , as in to play it. and now i cant even get the game to launch.

Message 5 of 8 (515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hit reload games and it came up where I could hit the play button.  Fingers crossed for it working!

Message 6 of 8 (505 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Moved to the Sims 4 section.
Message 7 of 8 (474 Views)

Hero

Please read the first page here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Information-Sims-4-Download-amp-Installation-issues-Please-Read/...

If nothing help, please post in that thread. Closing this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (462 Views)