Sims 4 Deleted Saved Game

by Kristen13505

Original Post

Re: SIMS 4 DELETED SAVED GAME

@SHERRILR  Open your Origin game library, click on the Sims 4 icon, and the word More should be under the last played date.  You may need to scroll down a bit.

As for Discover University, are you running the standard version of Sims 4 or the Legacy Edition?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 51 of 56 (820 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for all your help. I found out that the Mac mini I was playing on, doesn’t have the right specs to play University. I have it on my PC as well, so I’ll just have to play it there for now.

Message 52 of 56 (813 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine are physically gone. Everything. It only happens when someone turns the computer off from the tower.

Message 53 of 56 (783 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Deleted Saved Game

★ Apprentice

I just save my saved games onto an external hard drive.. just save often.. so when it does that I go onto the hardrve and copy and paste the saved files back into my folder

Message 54 of 56 (703 Views)

★★ Novice

I just lost ALL of my save files. That is hundreds of hours of progress because I like building and creating in-depth stories. I have been told that my issue is not one that is fixable and spent hours that have accumulated into days trying to troubleshoot and fix this only to be told that all of my progress is gone and that my game will not be usable essentially because anything I do will be erased. I have been playing this game for 4 years and fixed all these issues and paid hundreds to get the full game experience. This is an issue that EA has known about since the sims 4 RELEASED and they still cannot fix it yet they keep pushing new packs out without fixing the base game. And I have had my files backed up in 3 other places and the backups were deleted too. The game is deleting files that it has no business touching. EA is selling a product that doesn't work which is like stealing money because what am I supposed to do with a game that deletes files and isn't playable? That's money wasted. I downloaded this game because many people play it without issues but I had known the game would have issues of this kind I never would have bought it. I loved this game and constantly trying to fix this same problem only to reach the conclusion that it can't be fixed has taken that love away from it. With the amount that the full game costs (500 something) compared to other full games, it shouldn't have this big of an issue, that's a major crack in the foundation of the game and all its packs. 

Message 55 of 56 (644 Views)

Community Manager
Hi folks,

I'm closing this thread to limit further necroposting (see forum rules). Please pop open a new/current thread if you're having this issue today.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 56 of 56 (603 Views)