Sims 4 Custom Food

by KateMichMask

Original Post

Sims 4 Custom Food

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I recently hopped on the bandwagon for custom food in the game. I downloaded the most recent Custom Foods Interaction and tscript from TheFoodGroup on Mod the Sims. Thats working fine. The appropriate custom options display themselves when going to cook. My only issue is that not all of my custom food is appearing. I can get custom food from Ohmysims and one dumpling recipe from Konansocks to work. But I can not get anything at all from Icemunmun to show up. I cannot figure out why. If anyone could give me some direction or help I would greatly appreciate it.

Message 1 of 3 (1,549 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Custom Food

Champion (Retired)

You will need to contact the author for help with specific CC and Mods.Here we can only help with general issues such as CC/Mods not working at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (1,533 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Custom Food

★★★★ Novice

I thought so but I figured Id try here just in case someone had some random knowledge before bothering the creators. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (1,524 Views)