Re: Sims 4 - Creations are missing

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 - Creations are missing

★★ Novice

I made some stuff on the Sims 4 and when I went into my Library to find something unrelated some of my creations were replaced with either a llama icon or are crossed out with a 'X'. When I click on it it says it can't be found. I don't care about the content but now my library is full of these annoying icons. I've tried starting a new game but that didn't get rid of them. I just want to remove the affected files not the new ones so I don't know if there's a specific cache I need to go in and clear. I do not have any Custom Content. 

Message 1 of 3 (273 Views)

@MoChiGi  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)

Hero

HI @MoChiGi 

as you say my library, this is for the library tab and not the gallery one, right ?

If so, try moving the tray folder to desktop and see if you still got them and if new ones are ok. This will remove all your old ones but it's just for trying out if that helps get rid of the Xs or if another approach is needed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (241 Views)