Re: Sims 4 Create a Sim won't save

by crinrict

Original Post

★★ Novice

@crinrict but in CAS i create a sim either from the 'sim story' or from scratch.. and then when i place it into the game the sim reverts back to whatever outfit popped up when i first started. if i create a family sometimes one of the sims will be what i picked but the others revert back to the initial outfit/hair/accessories etc. i literally just got the game within the past week so i don't have mods or user created objects that would mess up the game. 

Message 11 of 16 (385 Views)

Hero
@Quzanne Have you tried a game repair through Origin ?

Did it ever work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this same problem. Did you manage to resolve the issue ?? 

Message 13 of 16 (309 Views)

@5am1rah  When you say you have the same issue, do you mean that your progress in Create a Sim isn't saved, or something else?  Please describe it in more detail.

And just to clarify, you can't actually save while in CAS; you have to go back to live mode first.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 14 of 16 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict I am having this issue. I create a sim using story and I edit the sim to look like me. When I move the sim into a house and start live mode the sim reverts back to it's original form. I tried to take screenshots for you but it wouldn't work with the game. If i go to another screen the game closes out.
Message 15 of 16 (144 Views)

@AssassinGod42  Putting the game in windowed mode should avoid the issue of the game window closing when you try to switch screens.

Please also let me know whether you use mods and custom content, and if so, whether it helps to remove the entire Mods folder.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 16 of 16 (132 Views)