Re: Sims 4 Crashing When Sims Travel or During Game Save

by Dreamspinner3

Original Post

Sims 4 Crashing When Sims Travel or During Game Save

★★★ Apprentice

My Sims 4 game crashes when my Sims travel or when I save the game.  I have mods, but tried removing them and it didn't help.  I did a repair of the game on Origin as well.  I am running Windows 7 32 bit and I have the base game plus Outdoor Retreat.  Help!

Message 1 of 4 (275 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've also Experianced this as well, It only started since the Big Update to the Gallery.

Message 2 of 4 (258 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
True, I hadn't made that connection myself! But you're right, it started after the last update! I wish I owned the DVD of the game and could have the option of installing it again without all of the updates if I so wished. I bought it off Origin and downloaded it, so I don't have the disk.
Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Dreamspinner3

the main issue is your 32 bit OS. Your computer can't use the 8 GB of RAM that you have. Try upgrading your OS.

Your processor and graphics card are pretty old too though so it might be an overall computer problem.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (227 Views)