Sims 4 Crashes

by nicolalalaIa

Original Post

Sims 4 Crashes

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My game crashes when i pick the option Change outfit and in loading screens, HELP PLEASE!!!

Message 1 of 4 (334 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Crashes

Champion (Retired)

@nicolalalaIa

If you have mods/cc in your game, remove all of them to see if the game works better.
For example, move the mods folder from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to your Desktop and start the game.

If you do not use mods or that did not help, please post a DxDiag:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 2 of 4 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I reorganized my custom content in my mods folder and relaunch my game and I got a error message saying that some of my custom content have been removed I was not able to reinstall. So I update my custom content and reinstalled it and still getting the same error message for no reason and of the constant was free downloads and I'm not posting up on any type of social media platform. I am playing my game for me. with everything that going in the world right now. it keep your mine off it for a little while. I think this is crazy how you can't play with custom content on sims 4 and sims 4 is much better with custom content then without it. with all the money you play out for the packs and extra stuff then you should be able to play with custom content. I know I am not the only person that feel this way. I am sorry I been up all night trying to fix this mess.

Thank You 

Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there. 

Since this thread is a couple years old I went ahead and locked it. If you're having trouble with a similar issue please post a new thread. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)