Re: Sims 4 Crashes When Adding a Vampire in CAS ~ Help!

by Kirie_RSM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Crashes When Adding a Vampire in CAS ~ Help!

★★ Novice

I just downloaded the Vampire pack and every time I go to add a vampire in CAS the game crashes.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Will I have to completely uninstall my game and pack to fix this?  For the record I only have the Sims 4 base game and Vampires pack.  I do use CC, but have never experienced any crashing or issues prior to installing the Vampires pack.

Any help would be appreciated. Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (1,131 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Try removing your cc and see if it still crashes

If not, you have an incompatible download you'll need to weed out

The 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way to find it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,388 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try removing your cc and see if it still crashes

If not, you have an incompatible download you'll need to weed out

The 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way to find it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,389 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the tips.  I turned off CC in the game options and the crashing stopped.  So now I'll use the tips in that article to weed out the CC that is causing the issue with the Vampires pack.  I really appreciate your help on this. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (1,092 Views)