Original Post

Re: Sims 4: Community Lots and Houses Missing or Invisible

★ Novice

Is your problem solved? Because I have the excact same problem right now

Hope you respond!

Message 21 of 75 (2,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on mine now. Basically I had a house that I expanded, go was an astronaut, he went to the park, came home, house is back to how it started unfurnished, and he no longer has a job. I thought strange so exited out, reopened the house appears on the world map, go back in and its reverted back. 

This is very poor from EA and them simply replying oh try this or do this isn't good enough, with all of the expansions and add-ons we are all in a few hundred $ for a product that is now useless. Unless I can try xyz all day and fix it myself.

Message 22 of 75 (2,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Followed the steps (that I shouldn't have to be anyway)

Nope none worked game still stuffed, so seeing as EA requires me to do there bug testing does anyone know where I send the bill for my time?

Message 23 of 75 (2,637 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow this is terrible.  I too just dropped over $100 on the game and packs.  None of the above fixes worked for me although I haven't tried to rebuild everything.  That is simply not a SOLUTION and no one should have to do that to fix this *.  All the hours spent building a home and developing a character, and it's all gone. 

Message 24 of 75 (2,610 Views)

Hero

Do you not have a backup or are the houses all gone there too ?

Did you also try all the suggestions here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/INFO-REQUEST-Houses-Lots-disappear/td-p/4620279/jump-to/first-un... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 75 (2,605 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi I found that rebuild was the only solution. If you use the Gallery it is quick and easy. The lots will remain and not disappear once you have done that.
Message 26 of 75 (2,600 Views)

Hero

So they didn't disappear again for you ? How long have you played since you replaced them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 75 (2,596 Views)

★★★ Novice

Over 6 months... Updates and expansion packs have not effected them 😊

It may be a pain to sort out but in my case it was permanently solved.

Message 28 of 75 (2,591 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Thanks for that info.

This is such a weird issue. I have no idea what triggers it.

For some it helps to just reload the game without saving, for others it's not enough disc space and yet another group deleted their autosave and then it was fine.

Backups are important and saving the houses you built too (if you care about them that is)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 75 (2,586 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am not sure but in my case I think using the cheats caused it in my game even though I used the standard ones.
Message 30 of 75 (2,582 Views)