Sims 4 Code Redeemed?

by roodogjv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Code Redeemed?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

A couple of years ago I got Sims 4 brand new. The game was completely new and I had just opened it. When I tried to download it, it had said the code was invalid/redeemed. Fast forward to now, I've tried to download it again but it still says it's invalid. At the time of trying this, I'm certain this was the only account I had.  I don't want to buy the game again, and I've already got a bundle attached to my account.  What should I do? 

Message 1 of 7 (831 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Code Redeemed?

★★ Pro

@roodogjv

You can also contact EA Customer Service for help if you have proof of purchase and account information for both accounts. They may be able to check over both accounts to see if you have it already registered to one or the other account.

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - in this case select either Origin or Sims 4
3. Select your platform
4. Select topic and issue.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (778 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

The code can only be redeemed once after that it is tied to the account it was redeemed on. Simply login to that account and it will be in Your Game Library. Clicking it will make it install if it isn't already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (815 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your reply. I'm aware it can only be redeemed once. The thing is I haven't redeemed it before.

Message 3 of 7 (809 Views)

Champion (Retired)

In that case someone else did. You should have it exchanged where you bought it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (798 Views)

★★ Pro

@roodogjv

You can also contact EA Customer Service for help if you have proof of purchase and account information for both accounts. They may be able to check over both accounts to see if you have it already registered to one or the other account.

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - in this case select either Origin or Sims 4
3. Select your platform
4. Select topic and issue.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose.

Message 5 of 7 (779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please help me. My sim 4 season is saying that I have redeem my code but I haven't. I just brought it today. 

Message 6 of 7 (568 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kelly15101996 

Please read previous answers in this thread.

Message 7 of 7 (556 Views)