Re: Sims 4 Cats and Dogs

by PammyPam212

Original Post

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs

★★★★★ Novice

Sims 4 cats and dogs.pngI have been having this issue ever since I bought the game. When calming a pet off the exam table they look strange, and even if my sim(s) are normally petting an animal. If anyone remembers when the sims 4 first came out and the baby was like a creepy demon that happens with the cat don   Also toys get stuck on my kitten and cats. 

Message 1 of 10 (558 Views)

Hero

Hi @PammyPam212

are you using mods or custom content in your game ?

Also try if repairing the game through Origin helps.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (546 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, I do not use any of that stuff and i have already tried repairing twice and my game is up to date

Message 3 of 10 (544 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

here it is

Message 5 of 10 (533 Views)

Hero

Your graphics chip is a bit on the weak side and could do with a driver update but I kinda doubt that's the issue.

Do you have issues with any other animations or just those ? Do you have them everywhere or just in certain spaces ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (530 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

As of now its just those i don't play an y other games like this. Last time there were issues with it like when it first came out and the baby was super creep as soon as they made a patch or whatever for it went away. I'm thinking its a bug?

Message 7 of 10 (525 Views)

Hero

I haven't seen any other reports like this. With the baby it was all over.

Try updating your drivers.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your help !

Message 9 of 10 (510 Views)

Hero

@PammyPam212 Did it help ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (500 Views)