Sims 4 Cats and Dogs - Time Bug

by SkynetS90

Original Post

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs - Time Bug

★★★ Newbie

The infamous time bug has not been fixed with the last patch as was promised. Actually it is now worse than before. Before it was a little annoying, now I can't speed up the game to 3x at all. It always sticks around the same time. Sometimes it looks as if the time moves forward, but after an hour of Sim-time, it just jumps back to the time when I first sped up the game. This issue only happens when my Sim is asleep or at work. During the daytime, when I control my Sim, the 3x-speed is working properly. 

I don't have any mods in my game, so that can't be the issue. 

Message 1 of 4 (490 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cats and Dogs - Time Bug

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly. 

Also are you playing in an apartment or house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play in a house. Also I have noticed, that the problem seems to appear when the pets change their status. Like, if the Sim and all pets are asleep, the problem doesn't appear as often. But as soon as a pet wakes up in the night or gets to sleep in the daytime, etc. the time will always start to get messy.

I have attached my file. 

Message 3 of 4 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same thing, and I had the old time bug too. It takes forever to make it through the night, as time will jump back several hours, several times. I agree that it seems to be to do with pets moving around and changing status, but it still happens in a household without pets.

Message 4 of 4 (394 Views)