Re: Sims 4 Cats and Dogs Glitches

by InformationLake

Original Post

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs Glitches

★★★ Novice

I am currently experiencing 2 random glitches. I don't have any mods or cc and I have used Origin's "repair game" option. The first glitch has to do with selling puppies and kittens. Sometimes when the adoption agent comes by, they will put the puppy or kitten in the crate, but they don't take the crate so I can't enter buy/buid, travel, save, or anything because there is a member "leaving" the household. I have tried testingcheats and reset object and it doesn't do anything. The second glitch involves billing owners in the veterinary career. Sometimes my Sim won't bill the owner on their own, so I click on the pet after treatment and select bill owner. The action then briefly pops up on the interaction bar and then goes away without my Sim billing the owner. I can dismiss the patient, but I won't get paid. I can't re-examine the patient because they have already been treated. ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (21,477 Views)

Hero

Could you post here for the adoption issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-CD-Unable-to-adopt-pets/td-p/6410786/jump-to/first-unr...

It's currently both issues in that thread.

Don't think there's a report at AHQ for the other issue yet although it's been reported that others have issues with that too, so please open a report at the bug forum for that.

Do you see any patterns when that happens ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (21,457 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have not noticed any patterns for the second issue. It just sometimes happens. I close the business and then open it again. Same thing happens. Leave the lot come back, still happens. However, leaving and coming back does occasionally work. I have noticed that when the billing owner issue comes and I just dismiss the patient, the Pet Owner will come back, but with a different pet and I can't bill them either. 

Message 3 of 5 (21,454 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 4 of 5 (21,448 Views)

Hero

Thanks. I will lock this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (21,252 Views)