Re: Sims 4 Cats & Dogs gameplay problem

by CMeki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Cats & Dogs gameplay problem

★★★★★ Newbie
I recently bought Cats & Dogs expansion pack and my game is already having problems. At first my sims aren't able to eat any food. Then when i tried buying some furniture it wouldn't show when i placed it. And sometimes my sims would be doing a task but stop all of a sudden as they were to be reset. Ive never had this problem before but now every few minutes my game will freeze, then crash. I'm not sure whats causing the problem, could it be CC or my game itself?
Message 1 of 10 (8,931 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

It's cc. Sofas and chairs don't work anymore and need updating

There's lot of other things too

Here's a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017/p1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (15,547 Views)

All Replies

Hero

It's cc. Sofas and chairs don't work anymore and need updating

There's lot of other things too

Here's a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017/p1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (15,548 Views)

★★ Novice

I had that problem as well. I found it was a couch I put in that was CC. I think there is only a certain amount of CC you can put in without it crash or the sims not working properly as my kitchen has CC and it was fine until I added the couch.

Message 3 of 10 (8,678 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same problem. I normally never "play" the game and I only use it for home design, but when I get a new expansion I always like to play with my sims. Well, now they reset when they try to eat and certain beds and couches can be "bought" but they disappear once they are placed in the world
Message 4 of 10 (8,438 Views)

★ Novice

Once you leave the lot the couches and beds show up but it sucks because when i try to pick up a puppy it wont let me even though their friendship level is high but once i disabled all my mods it went back to normal so now im playing with the base game and expansion packs because im too lazy to go through my mod folder and get rid of all the couches lol

Message 5 of 10 (7,971 Views)

★ Novice

I realized some issues too - such as I can create a pet and a family, however when I go into Brindleton Bay and select a lot to build on, the loading screen stays up forever, causing me to not even be able to enter lots. I'm very upset!! I just want to explore gameplay!!

Message 6 of 10 (7,857 Views)

Hero

Hi @sisiisims

did you remove your mods and custom content ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (7,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yep same here i just deleted my while living room cc folder.everything else is fine just not the living room stuff
Message 8 of 10 (6,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
In one of my worlds, my Sim Beagle was in the yard, then was hunting, but somehow ended up invisible. My other two Dogs, a Black Labrador Retriever and a Dalmatian Puppy, are not invisible. Why is this?????????????
Message 9 of 10 (2,954 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gradyforbes

You do not seem to have a problem related to the other issues in thispost. What do you mean when you say that your dog (?) is invisible?

Message 10 of 10 (2,942 Views)