Re: Sims 4: Cannot Change Spellcaster Eye Colors

by TijanaIguana

Original Post

Sims 4: Cannot Change Spellcaster Eye Colors

★★ Novice

Hello, recently I've been having an issue in which case my sims 4 spellcasters (generated in CAS or born from another spellcaster) cannot change their eye colors and are stuck on the base game light brown eyes. Every spellcaster I've made had this problem except for the ones I had to use cheats to make a spellcaster. I do have mods and yet I can't seem to find the file that's messing this up. Here's a screenshot for an example of the eye glitch. Thank you!

Message 1 of 13 (6,237 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem and haven't been able to figure it out either. Hopefully someone finds a solution..

Message 2 of 13 (6,179 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AstralAlignment 

@QueenAlpacalypse 

Have a look here

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-ROM-XB1-PS4-Spellcaster-s-Eyes-not-working/m-p/8542852/h...

This should be fixed by the patch. If it still doesn't work for you, describe your problems on this topic.

I don't work for EA

Message 3 of 13 (6,166 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you resolve the problem? I still have it even though i have updated the game to the last one (april 7th, i guess that was the last update), it's very annoying cuz i can't even choose the color of the eyes, and i want to play with a spellcaster Frown

Message 4 of 13 (6,026 Views)

Hero
@ihavemyopia Could you post a picture which ones you see ? Can you not select them or are they not there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (5,997 Views)

★★★ Novice

for me, eye colors just don't even show up. only the eye shape presets appear with no option to change the color. 

Message 6 of 13 (5,742 Views)

@QueenAlpacalypse  Does it still happen if you remove mods and delete localthumbcache.package?  You can test on a new save if you don't want to load your existing one without mods and custom content present.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 13 (5,714 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you solve this? Cuz I still have the same problem

Message 8 of 13 (5,430 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem too. I’m unsure if it’s cause I have mods or not though. I feel like at one point I could change their eye colors but then I couldn’t? But I honestly can’t remember it’s been a while since I’ve made a spellcaster 🗿

Message 9 of 13 (5,317 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem too, still. Has anyone found a solution?

Message 10 of 13 (3,566 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help