Sims 4 Camera Angles

by Troubl156

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Camera Angles

★★★★★ Newbie
THANKS SO MUCH!!!! Control, Shift, Tab definitely worked for me!
Message 11 of 36 (6,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This worked :-) Thanks so much!!!
Message 12 of 36 (6,489 Views)

★★ Novice

Think what they mean is, no matter they do, the camera cant be faced sraight ahead - no matter what, youre 'looking down' on the Sim.

Message 13 of 36 (6,457 Views)

★★ Novice

OMG that worked!!  Thank you! Thank you! and did i say, Thank you!  lol that was annoying the hell outa me Standard smile

Message 14 of 36 (6,452 Views)

★★ Novice
Go to game options in settings click on controls&camera then unclick the box that says The Sims 3 Camera it woks like a charm
Message 15 of 36 (6,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Right-click and hold then rotate your mouse to rotate the camera angle.

Message 16 of 36 (6,237 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks I got so tired of looking at my Sim at am odd angle as well as when building.
Message 17 of 36 (6,226 Views)

★★ Novice
It seems like in sims 3 it was easy to control the angles. I have 4 set on Sims 3 cameras how do I control the angles on Sims 4 so that I can change the degree I am looking at it? Until I saw the answer to make it straight on I was looking at it from an odd angle making building sort of annoying. Is there a way to change the degree? I have tried randomly clicking and moving my mouse
Message 18 of 36 (6,226 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes I agree the only thing playing around got me was my Sim at an odd angle. I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble with the controls The is was the reason that though I had the game installed about a month I hadn't been playing Sims 4 because it's so different and difficult to get used to almost as if I'm having to play it on a game machine vs the flow everyone knows from sims 3 Even after not playing transferring to Sims 3 didn't seem like there was that much difficulry
Message 19 of 36 (6,226 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine just rotates from side to side
Message 20 of 36 (6,225 Views)