Sims 4 CC

by Freya_Luxx

Original Post

Sims 4 CC

★ Novice

Okay so I have downloaded a bunch of hair, clothing and makeup from The Sims Resource and when I install it into my game my game freezes while starting up and won’t load at all I’ll even wait like an hour and it’ll still just be stuck on TheSims4 logo screen. Why is this happening? I’ve tried taking out some mods and even uninstalling and reinstalling my game and it still does the same thing. My pc is a gaming pc so I don’t know what the issue is. I have about 2.5gb of CC and like I said even if I remove all but like maybe 5 things it still will freeze and not load. I don’t know how to fix this. 

I do have a question still on the subject but I’m just curious. If I place the unzipped file into the mods folder would that fix the issue or would that just make the CC not work? 

Please HELP!!!

I don’t know what to do, I have a YouTube channel and I work really hard at makingcelebrity sims and I need this game to work WITH the CC. 

Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

Re: Sims 4 CC

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)