Sims 4 CC not showing up.

by Lunasakura

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 CC not showing up.

★★★ Newbie

Alright, hello frens. 

Only some of my ccs showed up. 4 hairs & 1 skirt. ((I actually downloaded alot more than this.))

It did gave me the notification for all the ccs ive downloaded when i start up the game. Bu when I tried to look for it, one by one in the create a sim and non of my clothes/crop top etc are showing. And i did unzip all the .rar folder. My resource file is 

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile */*.package
PackedFile */*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

and i've check all of my ccs arent broken :c so idek whats wrong anymore... so i hope anyone can help me out! thanks in advance. I attached the pictures, just in case. Sorry for my bad english hm.

Message 1 of 3 (1,088 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 CC not showing up.

Hero

So everything shows on that list ? Are you sure some aren't recolors you don't have the mesh to ? Some are not very visible as cc too so they might be there without you realizing it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,185 Views)

All Replies

Hero

So everything shows on that list ? Are you sure some aren't recolors you don't have the mesh to ? Some are not very visible as cc too so they might be there without you realizing it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I should really get whacked with stick if I am re-editing here, that bad intro, seriously I need to find my glasses next time I write.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS4_CC_Basics

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/881488/sims-4-cc-not-showing-up <= Strangely I think I stab at say we are both having this problem.

Custom scripts and customs aren't showing it showed up once for me and I like whoa that pretty cool. But later on it kind stopped.

I am going to try the delete saves, I already did clear game cache which if you have sims 4 mod loader from TSR you can do it quicker. (the sim resource)

It might be reason behind it.

Delete saves didn't work it, But I tried this ->

<EDIT (crin) Link Removed. Please do NOT link third Party downloads. Just name>

Conflict finder and it works hopefully this time.

<EDIT (crin) Link Removed. Please do NOT link third Party downloads. Just name> <- sim4 mod toggle

Message 3 of 3 (930 Views)