Re: Can't change hair color

by LupineGirl1

Original Post

★★★ Novice

This was happening to me too and I had no idea what to do. Let me tell you that deleting the cc hair (and other cc that isn't working) DOES NOT work UNLESS the creator fixes them. I went into Sims 4 Studio (still learning how to use it) and clicked Content Management. Then I hovered over Batch Fixes, then CAS, and clicked Update CAS CC For All Genders. I later went in and clicked on Allow CC for random. Following through with both of these commands, the hair colors came back! I hope this helped! (Again, I am just starting out with S4S and am open to corrections if you have any).

Message 121 of 229 (5,151 Views)

★ Apprentice

can you explain exactly how you got there? I'm completely new to Sims 4 Studio and I have no idea where to even find "content management" all i come up with it "content management tutorials" 

Message 122 of 229 (5,087 Views)

★★★ Novice

open sims4studio, go to content management at the top left next to tools and help. then click batch fixes and go to CAS, update all cc for all genders then allow cc for random. 

Message 123 of 229 (5,068 Views)

★★ Novice

Doing that with S4S doesnt work I just tried it and the hairs that weren't changing still won't change. If this doesnt get fixed I'm going back to sims 3. smh

Message 124 of 229 (5,018 Views)

Re: Sims 4 CC Hair won't change colours

★★★ Newbie
This happened to me too after updating the game. The thing is, it didn't happen to all of my custom content hair, only a few of my cc hair still work which is annoying. Hopefully we find a solution.
Message 125 of 229 (5,018 Views)

Re: Sims 4 CC Hair won't change colours

★★ Novice

Sims 3 isn't  a bad idea at all I just wish I could mess with my Vampire family

Message 126 of 229 (5,006 Views)

★ Novice

This didn't work for me at all. I'm getting so frustrated with this. I knew my script mods would stop working but I want my hairs to be able to change freaking color!

Message 127 of 229 (4,969 Views)

Re: Cc color bug

★ Apprentice

It worked. Thanks to whoever figured this out. Was driving me nuts. LOL

Message 128 of 229 (4,386 Views)

Re: Cc color bug

★★ Apprentice

my problem with alpha cc hair in Cass is solved after i use simstudio ,use random cc  .

thanx ,now i play famous 

Message 129 of 229 (4,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't find the "content management" button. You do mean the website "Sims 4 studio" right?
Message 130 of 229 (4,132 Views)