Re: Sims 4 CAS - 'stopped working'

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 CAS - 'stopped working'

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So i install the sims 4 CAS demo, and I'm really excited. I go to play it. First of all, a white screen flashes for half a second, then it switches to the black screen with the loading cursor which is a normal loading process (or so I presume, as this is how my sims 4 starts loading). However, after only a few seconds, it flashes white and comes up with an error message, saying that the program stopped working. I triple checked, and windows have no solution to this. Help?

Message 1 of 6 (284 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (270 Views)

★ Novice
Message 3 of 6 (251 Views)

Hero

Try updating your graphics drivers. Yours are a bit dated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (249 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this same problem. I already checked and everywhere I've checked, I am up to date on my graphics. Any other suggestions?

Message 5 of 6 (235 Views)

Hero

Please make your own thread, posting your DxDiag

@sneakybg91 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (228 Views)