Sims 4 CAS Demo Crash

by Sims4Sara

Original Post

Sims 4 CAS Demo Crash

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. here is my dxdiag. Sims 3 game is very glitchy and crashes often as well.

http://pastebin.com/NG7p0eyB

Thank you!

-Sara

Message 1 of 6 (314 Views)

Re: Sims 4 CAS Demo Crash

Hero

@Sims4Sara When exactly does yours crash ? Your computer is a bit low in specs and the graphics chip doesn't meet minimum requirements. It could still run though. 

Try updating your graphics drivers

I split your post since the other thread was already solved.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie
After playing around with the demo more, I've found that it crashes when I'm in the gallery, viewing and downloading.
Message 3 of 6 (298 Views)

Hero

Could also be a problem with the connection. Does it always crash there or is it hit and miss ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (295 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It always crashes when I access the gallery. I understand it's a new concept for the game, so of course it will be glitchy. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't my computer! Hope it's working 100% in 2 weeks when the game comes out! Thanks for your help!
Message 5 of 6 (291 Views)

Hero

I would keep checking on it and not buy until the demo works well for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (289 Views)