Sims 4 CAS Color Swatches not accessable

by schraube_luca

Original Post

Sims 4 CAS Color Swatches not accessable

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys,

I've searched days for an answer but I couldn't find anything related to my problem and I just grew frustrated.

After the February 2021 update I can't get access to the color swatches in CAS. This relates to all clothing Items (cc and maxis tops, bottoms, accessories etc.) and make up (first, second picture). Face details or tattoos however work just fine (third picture). It basically opens the swatch folder but they don't appear. I tried to disable my mods and it worked again so I went ahead and deleted tons of cc content that could conflict with the game using a mod detector program.

Sadly that fixed nothing. I really don't want to delete all of my cc (because my characters basically just consist of cc) and wanted to ask if there's another way to solve that issue (or maybe with a mod that moves the color swatches to the top like for example the hair selection does) I hope someone can help me with this.

I'm sorry for grammatical and spelling errors, English is not my first language.

Message 1 of 3 (10,050 Views)

Re: Sims 4 CAS Color Swatches not accessable

@schraube_luca  Try using the 50/50 method for your mods and custom content.  Since this is clearly a mod/cc issue, the only thing you can do is remove or update the problem file.

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (10,022 Views)

Re: Sims 4 CAS Color Swatches not accessable

★★★ Newbie
@schraube_luca I figured out that it was the ColorSlidersUI mod that made me have this same issue, I would suggest just deleting the old file and getting the new version. I hope this helps anyone!
Message 3 of 3 (10,002 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help