How can I become a beta tester for sims 4?

by batman8249

Original Post

Re: Sims 4

★★★★ Novice

There should be something on your Launch window about Sims 4.

Here is what I found Via their sight

http://www.thesims.com/en-us/the-sims-4#/what-is-the-sims

Hope that helps.

Message 11 of 34 (646 Views)

Betakeys for sims 4 by filling in contest survey doesnt work

★★★ Newbie

Hey I've went to the link for the key, found on this youtube video : "The Sims 4 Beta Released for Testing!"  I did the crappy survey thing, then recieved a message "something content unlocked" filled in the last survey on url :  with the large sims 4 images on the screen, and now where's the game ? I answered the question why I think I should deserve a betakey and applied email etc, then pressed submit and nothing further happens, no email or link , just stays on that last survey, The crappy side of the procedure off course did work cause I'm already getting **bleep**loads of spam from it.

Message 12 of 34 (713 Views)

Re: Betakeys for sims 4 by filling in contest survey doesnt work

Hero

Those are nothing official, most likely a scam. I would change your youtube/google passwords or whatever infos they wanted from you.

There is no official Sims 4 beta atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 34 (660 Views)

Sims 4 Beta Testing

★★★ Newbie

I'd like to know how this process works now.  I've beta tested before and there was a link to sign up on EA's website.  The site actually use to let us know what stage the game was in with production.  Don't see that anymore.  Very sad about that.  So will there be an official link to sign up for beta testing or is there another process?  I just want to know, possibly like a lot of others, so I don't miss out on the beta testing.  Thanks for any help you can offer EA/ Maxis!

Message 14 of 34 (872 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Beta Testing

Hero (Retired)

check in the sims 4 forum some info here not much though , and please watch out for some scams going around alluding to beta testing sims 4

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Sims-4-Beta-Testing/m-p/1716337#M212

Message 15 of 34 (864 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Message 16 of 34 (674 Views)

Re: How can I become a beta tester for sims 4?

Hero (Retired)
Testing for Sims 4 have not started yet. If there will be applications available it will be announced. Confusedmileyhappy:
Message 17 of 34 (672 Views)

When will I be able to test the sims 4 beta?

★★★★ Novice

When will I be able to test the sims 4 beta?

Message 18 of 34 (636 Views)

Re: When will I be able to test the sims 4 beta?

Hero

There's no official Beta at this point. Since Sims is not a Online game, there might not be one at all.

Time will tell.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 34 (633 Views)

Demo or early release for sims 4

★ Novice

I was wondering if you guys could give the sim community an early game release or at least a demo for the sims 4? I was disappointed when I found out the release date since school will be in..can you please try to release it in July or August? Demo? 

Message 20 of 34 (631 Views)