Re: Sims 4 Activation Code is lost

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i had almost the same problem. I got the game by disc. I had it for months now I was in the progress of downloading it but I forgot about and somehow canceled the download and I forgot where I left the code I haven't been able to find it since then. I been wondering if I can get the code from the instructions  its not on the cover of the box I was wondering if yall can help me cause I dont want to spend 40 more dollors on another bow for a new code. plz help im trying to download it on a window ten so im doing it through orgin

Message 31 of 39 (703 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Once you have redeemed the code it is tied to your account. So log in to Origin and you will find it in the Game Library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 32 of 39 (695 Views)

★ Novice

I downloaded it. I played it for like 3 months now I can't access it anymore and it's not in my game library 

Message 33 of 39 (651 Views)

★ Novice

I downloaded it. I played it for like 3 months now I can't access it anymore and it's not in my game library 

Message 34 of 39 (651 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You need to login to the account that you have the game on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 35 of 39 (642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive lost my code and i dont know what it is and i want to play sims but I need the code so i dont know what to do.

Message 36 of 39 (619 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@2022201812345678

See previous replies in this thread.

Message 37 of 39 (607 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KaitlynBragg me too
Message 38 of 39 (531 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you are missing Sims 4 or the code please follow what @Phantomlover1717 has stated above in the topic. 

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 39 of 39 (510 Views)