Sims 4 Action Queue Gets Stuck

by laquidaburton

Original Post

Sims 4 Action Queue Gets Stuck

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

For the past two days I haven't been able to play The Sims 4 because every time i click a sim to perform an action, the queue gets stuck with an x. my sims won't move. i've tried sims.hard_reset, I've tried 'reset object'. I've tried switching households - it happens with EACH household. I've tried evicting. I've tried going into build mode. I've tried 'repair game'. ALL with no success. I don't like not being able to play a game I paid for. PLEASE FIX THIS!

Message 1 of 6 (88,368 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 ACTION QUEUE GETS STUCK

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (88,299 Views)

★ Guide

I had a similar one, turns out my sim was holding a book. Couldnt drop it and it was causing all commands to fail.

I found using the dresser to plan outfit solved that dilema.

Message 3 of 6 (85,994 Views)

★★ Novice
@wildrideuk Yassssssss ty
Message 4 of 6 (44,193 Views)

★★ Novice

This worked for me too! Thanks Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (38,244 Views)

Community Manager
Great stuff @blacklabcoat :D Don't forget to give the post that helped some XP Standard smile

I'll lock this thread here as it's an older thread from 2015. For future readers if the advice in this thread hasn't helped please create a new thread. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (38,159 Views)