Sims 3

by johnnymilion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3

★★ Novice

My Sims 3 University Life expansion pack is showing up in Origin as unlocked and installed but it doesn't show up in the game launcher. I've tried reinstalling the whole game along with all my expansion packs, which was a pain. I've tried reinstalling Origin as well. I've had this issue since 2020, the expansion pack worked without a problem before. I was able to play, it showed up in the launcher, and then one day it just stopped showing up. At some point I gave up, thinking that it would just fix itself if I wait for new Origin updates. EA Help basically just told me that they can't do anything about it and told me to wait. I've waited 2 years already and I don't know what to do at this point. Does anyone know a fix for this? Frown

Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3

Community Manager

Hi there @johnnymilion,

If your expansion is missing from your account, it may have been removed- this isn't something we can verify or check on here on AHQ as we don't have access to your account details, so live support will need to look over your account and check that for you. 

Please reach out to live support through Twitter or Facebook so they can review your account details with you and investigate what's going on- if you have any issues getting in touch with the team there, be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (305 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 3

Community Manager

Hi there @johnnymilion,

If your expansion is missing from your account, it may have been removed- this isn't something we can verify or check on here on AHQ as we don't have access to your account details, so live support will need to look over your account and check that for you. 

Please reach out to live support through Twitter or Facebook so they can review your account details with you and investigate what's going on- if you have any issues getting in touch with the team there, be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (306 Views)