Sims 3 wont let me register for the community.

by gfraigun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 wont let me register for the community.

★★★ Newbie

Every time I log into TheSims3.com I get prompted to register for the community.  I input my log in information that I created when I bought the game, I enter in the serialcode that I got in my email and then I get an error that I'm using an invalid serial code and I can't go forward from there. 

I just purchased the game last night.  I believe I installed it correctly and I'm using the same Product/Serial Code that is both in my email box and on my Origin application. 

Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this problem?  I've been trying to get online to chat with a live agent, but after a half hour of waiting it still says another 45 minutes to get help.  So I thought I would post ot see if anyone else can help me. 

Thank you..

Message 1 of 5 (614 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 wont let me register for the community.

★★★ Newbie

Got it fixed myself...  after waiting over an hour to chat, they fixed the problem in about 2 minutes.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (620 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Got it fixed myself...  after waiting over an hour to chat, they fixed the problem in about 2 minutes.

Message 2 of 5 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how did you fix it?

Message 3 of 5 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am having trouble downloading from the sims 3 exchange. it says i need a registered game to download it but when i try to re register it it tells mei cant

Spoiler

Message 4 of 5 (438 Views)

Message 5 of 5 (425 Views)