Sims 3 registration code..please help! Thxs!

by suzieroo13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 registration code..please help! Thxs!

★ Newbie

Hi. I bought Sims 3 and ambitions expansion probably more or less a year ago. My daughter plays it more than I do. The problem is that I'm the type of person that likes to crack all the achievements without cheat codes or any one helping me (in all games I play) so I switched my account information (log-in, email, etc) to her information and tried to re-register my own again. Now I can't get onto the whole community thing without the registration code which I no longer have. How can I find out what it is without having to go through all the stuff google search is telling me? I've tried going over a bunch of codes on yahoo too but to be honest and it's tedious and they don't work. All I wanted was to start the game over on a clean slate. Thanks and Appreciate it!

Message 1 of 3 (569 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 registration code..please help! Thxs!

[ Edited ]
Hero

By the sound of it, you still have your game on your PC. If you do, you can find your registration code in the WIndows registry.

Instructions how to retrieve can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/m-p/714/message-uid/714#U714

But as irondust71 says, every key can only be registered to one account.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (564 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello !

I apologize for telling that to you, but you must buy anew Sims 3 product for playing online with achievements.

A CD-Key can be used one only time and can be linked on one only account.

If you're playing on PC, you can buy the Sims 3 on Origin, I think it's currently 50% off.

I apologize for the desagrement

Bye !

Message 2 of 3 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

By the sound of it, you still have your game on your PC. If you do, you can find your registration code in the WIndows registry.

Instructions how to retrieve can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/m-p/714/message-uid/714#U714

But as irondust71 says, every key can only be registered to one account.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (565 Views)