Sims 3 registering benefits.

by jedijackie

Original Post

Sims 3 registering benefits.

★ Novice

I only recently registered with the online community for sims.  I've had the Sims 3 original game since it came out, but I never redeemed my $10 or free bonus town.  When I tried to, it said the code had already been used.  Does anyone know if these offers expire? 

Message 1 of 5 (2,351 Views)

Re: Sims 3 registering benefits.

Community Manager

You can find all information on how to register your game here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Information-How-to-Register-The-Sims-3/m-p/387162

When you purchase The Sims 3 or any of its Expansions or Stuff Packs through Origin, you no longer need to manually register your product through The Sims 3’s website. Just make sure that your Origin account details match the details of your Sims account, and Origin will register your products for you.

If you do not have an account on the Sims 3 website yet, just log in with your Origin account there.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im trying to log into the sims community and its not letting me what so ever every time I try the game shuts down also when I try to log in my origin account on the sims 3 website it just keeps taking me to where I pick my username and female and submit

Message 3 of 5 (1,606 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@jedijackie The free town is Riverview and can be downloaded for free from the thesims3.com store. The $10 should have been $10 worth of sim points and should have been added to your thesims3.com login in the upper right.

Message 4 of 5 (1,599 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@urstrulylovely1  Are you trying to log into the Origin client software? Are you trying to login to thesims3.com? Is your computer a pc or mac?

Message 5 of 5 (1,596 Views)