Sims 3 pets mod help (horse accessories)

by heshmonster7991

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sims 3 pets mod help (horse accessories)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so I've been modding Sims 3 for a while now and I've managed to download several really decent horse accessories such as additional halters, saddles, boots, etc etc but I cannot for the life of me find a *working* link to get a horse rug (or blanket... We call them rugs in Aus) Does anyone know of a link to get them? I have already tried Equus Sims but I think their website is down...but no one else seems to be offering them.
Also, double bridles?!!? Any links for those? I will literally lick your shoes if you can help me.

Message 1 of 5 (3,173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 pets mod help (horse accessories)

Hero

Hey,

AnswerHQ is more for people with technical issues.

I would try the general discussion forum over at thesims3.com. I'm sure they'll be able to give you a link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,430 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hey,

AnswerHQ is more for people with technical issues.

I would try the general discussion forum over at thesims3.com. I'm sure they'll be able to give you a link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (3,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

blackypanther.com has some but you have to register. Its free though.

Message 3 of 5 (2,498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

could u give me links to extra tack and halters and other stuff mods?

Message 4 of 5 (1,322 Views)

@Sheba207  This thread is quite old, and I doubt the original poster is still checking this forum.  Plus, we're not allowed to link directly to mods here, although discussing them without links is fine.

If you're interested in downloading custom content or mods for horses, the best place to ask is Mod the Sims.  The site still has some active Sims 3 players; maybe someone will be able to tell you what content is out there.  Or you could ask for recommendations on the official Sims forums.  The players there can share their favorite content (including links) or try to find what you're looking for.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 5 (1,316 Views)