Re: Sims 3 pets disc stolen, already registered.

by sarahholdenried

Original Post

Sims 3 pets disc stolen, already registered.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

*How can I delete this, my disc was found.

Message 1 of 4 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@sarahholdenried  Do you have the packs in an Origin account? Did you buy the packs through Origin? Did you redeem the game codes in Origin?

add: once you get the game in Origin you will not need a disc to play.

Message 2 of 4 (318 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@roberta591 wrote:

@sarahholdenried  Do you have the packs in an Origin account? Did you buy the packs through Origin? Did you redeem the game codes in Origin?

My games, Sims 3, Sims 3 Pets, Hidden Springs, Monte Vista, and Riverview (was free download cuz I've base game), are all registered to my Sims 3 account. Only Riverview was downloaded from the Sims 3 site, all others are discs we bought. My Sims 3 pets and my 2 worlds, Hidden Springs and Monte Vista (2 discs in a case), were stolen. I was not able to reinstall the Sims 3 pets due to our safety, having to suddenly move, pack belongings, items stolen while we were living at inlaws, just before we were about to head over to pack up more of our belongings. We bought the games, well Sims 3 I think we bought at Best Buy, Pets and the worlds were at Walmart. I miss playing pets so much, I loved it.

Message 3 of 4 (310 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@sarahholdenried  Did you register your packs in Origin? The software on the discs is dated. What you are paying for is the code that comes with the disc. The packs need to be activated by the code. Since 2012 the DRM for this game is Origin. After you activate the game/pack you can get the digital download version and you don't need the disc. What is the version of the base game - in the lower left of the launcher? Be aware that if someone else who has your games activates the packs with the codes to their account, they basically own the game. You can only activate a code to one account. To discuss your account you will need to contact EA customer service - link - EA customer service  as accounts can not be accessed in these public forums.

Message 4 of 4 (294 Views)