Re: What does "you already have all the games in this order" mean?

by ztshuman1

Original Post

★ Novice

Yes thank you. I have purchased a digital copy from a different retailer and redeemed the code on origin. However now whenever I try and select the download button, nothing happens. No download initiates nothing. 

Surely there is is a way. I’ve unisntalled origin and reinstalled the lastest version and still nothing.

So now I have the game in my origin library but can’t download it’s contents. What is being done as a fix @EAgames?

Message 21 of 23 (654 Views)

Re: Cannot Download Sims 3 Expansion Packs

@lala233  I've moved your post to the master thread that addresses this issue.  Since running Origin as an admin hasn't helped, could you please try the other steps in the first post?  If none of them work, it would be helpful if you could provide the information requested.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 22 of 23 (651 Views)

@ztshuman1  Not being able to download content from Origin is a separate issue, so I've moved your latest post into the master thread dealing with the problem.  Please try the steps listed in the first post, and if they don't help, it would be great if you could provide the requested information.  In particular, it would be great to know which packs you've been able to install, and which you haven't.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 23 of 23 (644 Views)