Re: Sims 3 pack won't download in Origin

by SimQARobo

Original Post

EA Sims Team

Hello again @ohjosiek 

While the team continue to look into this issue, just to make sure - have you tried re-installing Sims 3 completely?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 11 of 14 (700 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just tried to uninstall The Sims 3 and it did uninstall. However, when trying to redownload the game in Origin, University Life still didn't show up. The image I've attached shows that. Any and all answers will be great! 

Message 12 of 14 (662 Views)

★ Apprentice

One thing I've noticed while redownloading The Sims 3, was that each of my packs has 2 separate (i don't know how to put it) things. In the attachment, you'll see 2 Showtime packs that are the same thing but one has 'Download Now' and the one below it just says 'Download'. My University Life pack doesn't have another one that says 'Download Now' just the one that says 'Download.' 

One note I would like to make is that I got most of my packs through a redemption code (University Life included in the 'most of my packs' lol). So, I don't know if that will make a difference in fixing this issue.

Message 13 of 14 (660 Views)

EA Sims Team

@ohjosiek 

Thanks for all of this info.  The team is still looking into this.

In the meantime, have you tried contacting EA Support to see if they can help with your account?

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-3-university-life 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 14 (651 Views)