Sims 3 on Windows 10

by pruemikaelson

Original Post

Sims 3 on Windows 10

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi my name is Miranda and i am having problems with my sims 3 game now. I am able to launch the sims 3 launcher and click play and play the sims 3 for a little while and then after a couple of playing hours the game crashes and says this The Sims 3 Problems!  Sims 3 

Sims 3 has stopped working. 

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and .... i didn't get to write down the rest because my roommates darn kitten decided to play on my keyboard and close the one thing i was trying to write so i could to a ea representative about and see if they could help me find out why my game is crashing all of a sudden. It was working fine before and now it lets me play for a couple either hours or a few minutes into the game. And i am hoping that someone on here could help find out why my sims 3 game is crashing all of a sudden. I am now using windows 10 to play my sims 3 games.

Message 1 of 4 (328 Views)

Re: Sims 3 on Windows 10

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

I post the DxDiag.txt and all you have to do is click on it and it will open you hopefully!

Message 3 of 4 (285 Views)

Hero

What do you have your graphics settings on ? You only seem to have a integrated chip that aren't really made for gaming so try lowering your graphics settings and see how that goes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)